DOUBLE DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Saturday 8 February 2020
Ephesians 6:4-9, Proverbs 19:14; 23:13, 24
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OF YOUR FAMILY LOVE/CONFLICT -6-❓
For any family to be viewed as harmonious, there must be a balanced relationships parents love for each other, parents love for the children and children’s love and honour to their parents. This is the will of God for every family. In so doing. the family will receive the reward of inheritance for those who served Christ faithfully.
The heart of the young is very tender and alert. Whatever is sown in it hardly deletes, and that is why parents should start early with the word of God. Correction, and advice and sowing of every good seed in their lives.
Many years children were not given opportunities to express themselves or makes any contributions to family matters and the children just keep drying in silence. Many of them found solace with peers and some were lured away, but thank God for the great changes today. The following will improve parents/child relationship for the better family.
1. Train them up in the way and admonition of the Lord by teaching them the word from tender age. (Pro.22:6)
2. Try as much as lies within you to avoid provoking your children to wrath (Eph. 6:4)
3. Correct them when they go wrong and administer appropriate discipline where necessary (Pro. 23:13-14
4. Lay-up treasure for them: as much as you can leave inheritance for them (Prov. 19:14)
5. Be their best friends for some air of liberty (Prov. 18:24)
6. Rejoice with them, delight in them and appreciate their good efforts.
CONTROLLING THOUGHTS :
A harmonious family is an honour unto the Lord.
May you grant me grace to right every wrong in my family and present a harmonious family before you, oh Lord. Amen.
BIBLE READING FOR THE YEAR :
Isaiah 43-44; Mark 11:1-18
For more info contact
DOUBLE DESTINY GLOBAL OUTREACH
#34 Aba/Owerri Road. P.O.Box 2117. ABA Abia State Nigeria🇳🇬
Email us: email@example.com
Enjoy your weekend